Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Now this organization is really making a difference

In the last year I've been learning about this not-for-profit organization in Chicago - Thresholds.  The more I learn, the more I am not only impressed but determined to help them expand their services to more people and more areas. 


They help people with mental illnesses by providing case management, psychiatric care, group and individual therapy, housing, education, employment services, individual and family member support, ... and much more.  There is even a high school for kids with mental illnesses.  I mean, wow!  They are just incredible.  They also help vets, single parents, homeless, and even folks who are deaf and have a mental illness. 


So, if you have a loved one with a diagnosis and live in the Cook county area, take advantage of this incredible organization.  And, please consider donating to this great cause.  With tax funding being cut, our individual contributions are needed more than ever.  You can learn more and donate here: www.thresholds.org


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment