Monday, January 18, 2016

Sunday Visit Funnies

On Sunday I saw Mom, which these days I do every other Sunday night.  When I go I bring her a McDonald's Quarter Pounder with Cheese, which she eats about 3/4, a small fry, which she eats about half, a dish of ice cream, which she eats completely, and sometimes she wants cookies or an apple pie, too.  She tends to finish all the sweets.  Reminds me of my granddaughter.  You'd practically have to force feed her dinner but when ice cream came around after she would shovel it in like she was starving.  Mom is kind of like a kid in a lot of ways, and I suppose that's part of why I think she is so adorable.


This last visit Mom really gave me a chuckle. Her male nurse came over to give her night meds after mom asked for them. He said, "I thought you wanted these later." She replied, "well you know women. We like to say one thing and do another". Too funny. 



No comments:

Post a Comment